Friday, October 8, 2010

And the good news

While purchasing my peanut bliss, someone paid for a measure-thy-fatness deal and stepped off before her time was up.
It wasn't a real accurate measurement, what with me holding a bottle of ice tea, a bottle of water, the jug of milk, peanut butter, my bag, my camera, and my good lens, and it said my body fat (I'm guessing that's what had the percent sign on it) is critically low, but it also had me up almost ten kilos. So between the energy to stump around, the inclination to take photos, and the numbers on the rise, it looks like the rebound might take hold.
Peanut butter helps.
Maybe I should also credit a toddler-sized bag of pork cracklins. Never liked 'em back home--the last package Gram sent me had a bag of pork rinds in it, which she had thoughtfully punctured for ease of shipping and said they should be okay if I microwave them for a minute or two--but this is some good fatty pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment