Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another new game

Turns out that last one was just a warm up.

"I can see that you love teaching and could make a great teacher, and you're doing all the things I told you to try, so don't take it the wrong way. It's just that Teacher Lakhona just doesn't think you have that special energy we need in a music teacher, and after the observations, I can see where she's coming from. So next term I think I have a job in the regular program, which is good because it's a real self-motivating position where nobody really expects you to do anything and not many of the teachers do, so if you get anything done, it really stands out."

The good news is that I still have a job, hopefully. Contract's moot and will need to be reworked, but hopefully that doesn't mean it'll go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment