Friday, February 25, 2011

Pre-finals wrapup

Enough people stood to gain enough merit from a successful EP Show that they all insisted on weighing in until it turned into a gala debacle that bored the kids to tears and risked the reputations of all involved.
Farang instructors were sent home immediately afterward: Congrats, you made it, now go take a long weekend before finals.
But I had an end-of-day class.
And it's that class, naturally.  The one all the Thai teachers hate for being so unmanageable.
And my Thai teacher called out.
I almost borrowed her switch.
But I didn't.
I would've used it, and I don't want to break that barrier.

The good news is that nobody was injured in the course of the class, and everyone walked out the lighter for it.
At the end, I shot a couple of photos.

Remember: this is one of the nice classrooms, with only 45 kids, windows, and working electricity.


No comments:

Post a Comment