Monday, August 22, 2011

PFEW

It took until today, but things started happening. Mainly, the left and right hands were miscommunicating, and I was hearing different stories from each side--"I will appoint you today" or tomorrow or next week, and then a social worker showed up to explain that everything was on hold to talk with the embassy about financial assistance, and then some students came through to ask me about the colonoscopy I had--tracking my computer trail would be a thrilling venture, methinks.

On Thursday, the soonest they could do anything, I come back for an abdominal CT scan and a consult, then on Friday a barium screening. Meantime, I'm on bed rest. And after seeing what I've been seeing, I'm extremely happy to take the doc's advice.


Sent from Brutus the iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment